Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my goofy daughter

Joey has a way of just cracking us up with her silliness sometimes. This evening after we got home from Vacation Bible School. Ian was in bed and Joey and I were sitting on the love seat in the living room. She invited mommy to sit with us and then proceeded to lay over on Jenny's lap. Then she instructed me to lay on top of her... I layed over on her and she said: "look, we're like a family hamburger" It was strange as she seemed to orchestrate the whole thing for the silly joke. I know others will read this, or hear me tell the story and think how silly it is. But it was one of those moments that just cracks us up... and they happen quite a bit around here. Ian is also developing his own sense of humor and as he is starting to walk now with greater confidence I am sure that clowning around will multiply with him as well.

I still am amazed with my children and love them more each day it seems!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!