Saturday, July 7, 2007

Vacation?

We are going to be going on vacation this next week and will be gone until the 20th of July. It should be a relaxing time, but then again, with all that is happening, it could be anything but relaxing. I am totally looking forward to spending the time with my wife and kids as we are camping at Pere Marquette State park and I am sure I will be postong pictures and expereinces both here and on my Flickr page for anyone who cares to look. I could come back from this trip with lots to say, or I could simply come back and resume business as usual around here. Either way, I am sure there will be reports after we return... or even a possible update during the trip if I can find an internet connection somewhere. We don't leave until Thursday the 12th, so I am sure I will post something before we go.

No comments: